Protect your Throw Pillows with SaveOnWallart
A toss pillow, also known as throw pillow is a decorative furnishing item that is soft and small. It is created from an extensive choice of textiles including leather, suede, cotton, silk, chenille, linen, velvet, and microfiber. Throw pillows come in ample range of sizes, shapes, and decorative elements like piped edges and tassels. They also are pieces that are commonly utilized in interior designs. Square is their most usual design and this ranges from 16 to 24 inches. Some would call them as scatter cushions.
These pillows are placed typically on armchairs or sofas but they also are often utilized on floors, day beds, and beds. Their purposes are both functional and aesthetic.
If you are interested in adding more of these pillows in your home, you can have as many and as different as you want at SaveOnWallart.
On Washing your Throw Pillows
If you want to keep your house clean, a part of it is to make sure that all decorative accessories in or out of it are also clean. Throw pillows enclosed in delicate fabrics like silk or wool will need dry-cleaning as they can be stuffed with feathers or dust. For pillows that are filled with foam, covered in cotton or other materials that are washable, you can wash them and even make use of washing machine in doing so. But we suggest that you always consult the label of instruction before you wash your pillow because even if they appear to be washable, you might be in for a nasty surprise when you take the pillow out of the washing machine.
The following are tips to washing your throw pillow:
- If your pillow is filled with a piece of foam that is solid, soak it in warm water with a tiny amount of soft detergent after taking out its cover. Rinse it clean and have it air-dried. Never put it in the dryer.
- For pillows with clumped stuffing after being washed, air the pillow out and spot-clean its cover to have its shape retained.
- Do not make use of water in washing your silk, leather-trimmed, wool-covered, or suede pillows.
- Dry your pillows quickly in areas that are well-ventilated. A wet stuffing in your pillow will have it smelling musty if damped for a long time.
- Pillows with worn stitching might rip them open when cleaned in a washing machine. If they already are old and have a bad shape, just apply spot-cleaning.
How to Make a Purchase?
Simply register an account with us and you can go on browsing with our products. Upon purchase, you will be required to give information such as your address, email ad, telephone number, and credit card data. Regarding the safety of your disclosure, don’t worry because we never keep data after transactions. We make use of an SSL Encryption to ensure transmission security of your data.
Surf us at www.saveonwallart.com for more of throw pillows or give us a call at 1-877-298-6630. To let us know about a question, concern, or suggestion, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can always drop by at 702 Kentucky St, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA.
View Larger Map